Production of this model was made possible by a generous grant from Union First Market Bank.
Project Progress Reports from:
Jayne Kang | Project Manager, Senior Designer | Machado and Silvetti Associates, LLC
PROGRESS REPORT ITEMS:
Week 4 –07/15/13-07/19/13
– Final site model production [routed on the CNC milling machine]
– Laser cut all final parts of the assembly [i.e. rainscreen, armature for 1/16” models]
– Run lighting tests with the assembled 3/16” model
– Produce a test for the plaque that will be placed on the final model
– Run final tests for the liner’s gradient
– Preliminary fit-out of the entire assembly
ROUTING THE MODEL
LET THERE BE LIGHT!